[AAVE] Fwd: Flyers for Virtual International Conference on Equine Exercise Physiology

Asociacion Argentina Veterinaria Equina AAVE asocaave en gmail.com
Mar Mayo 31 08:50:51 ART 2022

Estimados

Nos han enviado esta informacion para difundir.

Cordialmente

Secretaria de la AAVE

"Good afternoon

Many thanks for hosting me a few years ago at the SINA 2018 conference.  I
am on the International Committee of the International Conference on Equine
Exercise Physiology.  We will have a live ICEEP in June but not everyone
can attend due to restrictions and costs.  We are offering a virtual option
for our colleagues who may want to view the conference or the
practitioner’s meeting after the conference.  We are offering certificates
of attendance for our colleagues who need CE type credit.  Attached are
flyers with information regarding virtual attendance at ICEEP and the
practitioner’s conference for members of the Argentinian equine scientist
and practitioner communities.  Can you please send it to your colleagues?

Many thanks,

Ken

*Kenneth Harrington McKeever, Ph.D., FACSM, FAPS *Professor of Equine
Exercise Physiology

Editor-in-Chief, *Comparative Exercise Physiology*
Associate Director for Research
Equine Science Center, Department of Animal Sciences
Rutgers the State University of New Jersey
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/New+Jersey+%0D%0A84+Lipman+Drive+%0D%0ANew+Brunswick,+NJ+08901?entry=gmail&source=g>
84 Lipman Drive
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/New+Jersey+%0D%0A84+Lipman+Drive+%0D%0ANew+Brunswick,+NJ+08901?entry=gmail&source=g>
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/New+Jersey+%0D%0A84+Lipman+Drive+%0D%0ANew+Brunswick,+NJ+08901?entry=gmail&source=g>
-8525

Web CV: https://issuu.com/rutgersequinesciencecenter/docs/mckeever_2022
<https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fissuu.com%2Frutgersequinesciencecenter%2Fdocs%2Fmckeever_2022&data=04%7C01%7Cmckeever%40sebs.rutgers.edu%7C314b65d90d85435aa12b08d9d5e33e2d%7Cb92d2b234d35447093ff69aca6632ffe%7C1%7C0%7C637775994235201721%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=qt1wZHq6DaOUJNoP6%2BKgCbZ%2BXJElPFoCMwlsExPha%2FA%3D&reserved=0>
"*Cuimhnígí ar na daoine ar tháinig sibh"*

Secretaria de la Asociacion Argentina de Veterinaria Equina

Tel +54-11-4700-1498
Movil +54 911-5872-5798
E-mail: asocaave at gmail.com
          www.aave.com.ar