[AAVE] Fwd: Exciting volunteer opportunities for Veterinary & vet students

Asociacion Argentina Veterinaria Equina AAVE asocaave en gmail.com
Mar Ene 16 09:32:18 ART 2024

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: Meru Animal Welfare Organization <mawotz at gmail.com>
Date: jue, 11 ene 2024 a las 5:42
Subject: Exciting volunteer opportunities for Veterinary & vet students
To: Meru Animal Welfare Org <info at meruanimalwelfare.org>

Exciting volunteer opportunities for Veterinary & vet student

Veterinary Programme in the Meru Animal welfare Organization. Now taking
applicants for 2024.

The programme gives a very varied veterinary experience, including work
with farm animals, mobile clinical work (donkey, dogs & Cats), and
community work with.

The project is suitable for vet techs, student techs, student nurses, vet
nurses, vet students, pre-vet students, gap year students, anyone
interested in the veterinary field and anyone wanting an amazing experience!

The project is hands-on, and also includes lectures, allowing participants
to learn new skills and also put existing skills to good use. All
experience levels are accepted.

Learn more about our volunteer trips *here*
<https://www.meruanimalwelfare.org/volunteer>.

Register for the open 2024 trips *here* <https://meru.itraveliq.com/trips/>
.

In each trip package, accommodation and in-country transportation is
included in the price. This accommodation is provided through the
VetsAfricaHome partnership. See more details about the lodging on their *page
here* <https://www.instagram.com/vetsafricahomestay/?utm_medium=copy_link.>
.

We will be happy to welcome you. Once you register for a trip, we are able
to issue any required invitation letter for your visa application. Please
don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

All registration and payment can be done on our registration website
highlighted above.

Thank you again for your interest in helping animals and people through
MAWO’s volunteer program. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Johnson Lyimo
MAWO – President and Founder

*www.MeruAnimalWelfare.org <http://www.MeruAnimalWelfare.org>*P.O.Box
12677, Arusha, Tanzania
Usa River, Arusha
Office Tel:+255754-039854
Email: Info at meruanimalwelfare.org
mobile:+255755-869619
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/Meruanimalwelfare>

“Improving Animal welfare through Education”

Donations made to Meru Animal Welfare Organization USA Inc. are fully tax
deductible within the United States. 501(c)3 EIN 87-2531975

--
Secretaria de la Asociacion Argentina de Veterinaria Equina

Tel +54-11-4700-1498
Movil +54 911-5872-5798
E-mail: asocaave at gmail.com
          www.aave.com.ar